There’s just one week left to save on the POY 2014 entry fee! Product of the Year currently operates in 39 countries and is the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation. In Canada, the Product of the Year seal is backed by the votes of thousands of Canadian consumers, serving as a shortcut for shoppers to save time and money. For entrants of the winning products, the award is a powerful marketing message proven to increase product awareness, trial, and quality.
The PRODUCT OF THE YEAR CANADA Process:
» Step 1: Product Entry – Deadline for early bird entry is August 16th, 2013.
Deadline for product entry is October 7th, 2013
- There is no cost for submission. All product(s) entered will be placed in front of the 2014 Product of the Year Canada jury
» Step 2: The Jury Vote – October 25th, 2013
- Before being reviewed by consumers, entered products are put in front of a jury panel of industry experts and members of the media, who make sure the submissions meet innovation criteria.
- Products that pass this step are put forward for consumer research and require payment of the finalist fee. Win or lose, all finalists receive the results of this research, including consumer insights and information on their category. Cost: finalist fee of $2,500 (early bird – before August 6, 2013) or $3,000 (regular) per product entered.
» Step 3: Consumer Survey – November/December, 2013
- Finalist products that are chosen by the jury are then evaluated by thousands of Canadian shoppers through an online survey independently conducted by the Rogers Connect Market Research Group.
- Rogers Connect Market Research will conduct a category specific consumer products survey on innovation in Canada, administer the study, and compile a detailed research report highlighting your product’s category, as well as general information on shopping trends and innovation. Cost: $10,000 (applies ONLY to product[s] that are voted Product of the Year Canada in each category)
Entries close: October 7th, 2013
Enter by August 16th & save $500